1. To provide a safe, secure and conducive environment in which each child can dare to dream, enjoy learning, achieve excellence and become a lifelong learner.
2. To offer educational programmers that support children’s academic, physical, social, emotional and moral development.
3. To inculcate in children, the values of compassion, empathy and respect towards others and the environment.
4. To encourage children to develop the qualities of self-discipline, positive self-image, teamwork, spirit of adventure and leadership.
5. To make children aware and appreciative of their history, culture and traditions, whilst being open to other cultures and alternative views of the world.
6. To provide learning opportunities and activities which appeal to children’s multiple intelligences and which help develop in them a diversity of perspectives and skills.
7. To provide state-of-the –art facilities, technologies and infrastructure to optimize teaching and learning outcomes.